Approx. Rs 125 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Unit|
|Packaging Size||25 kg Paper bag|
|Type Of Supplement||Animal Feed supplement|
|Grade Standard||Feed Grade|
|Pack Size||25 kg|
Immediately post calving
, the energy requirement remains high and appetite is low- Hence " Negative energy balance
Hence results in low milk yield.
If normal fat is given at this stage to increase the energy density of diet , the rumen will not be able to handle additional work load as rumen is already working in full capacity at this stage.
So their is a need to bypass rumen .Rumen bypass fat
is inert in rumen is digested in lower digestive tract at acidic pH, hence it is not harmful to rumen bacteria directly absorbed in intestine.
- Improves milk yield 2-4 kg per cow per day.
- improve milk fat% milk quality.
- Reduces risk of Ketosis.
- Reduces risk of fatty liver syndrome.
- increasing weight gain.
- Minimzing body weight loss maintaining body condition.
other Plus points:
- Cost effective energy source.
- pure vegetable fat fraction.
- Perfect in rumen bypass (> 98% rumen stable).
- No negative influence on rumen microorganisms.